CHEAP CANON 500D CAMERA : CCD CAMERA DIGITAL : MOBILE IP CAMERA.
Cheap Canon 500d Camera
- The Canon EOS 500D is a 15.1 megapixel digital single-lens reflex camera, announced by Canon on 25 March, 2009. It was released in May 2009. It is known as the EOS Kiss X3 in Japan, and as the EOS Rebel T1i in North America.
- A chamber or round building
- equipment for taking photographs (usually consisting of a lightproof box with a lens at one end and light-sensitive film at the other)
- television camera: television equipment consisting of a lens system that focuses an image on a photosensitive mosaic that is scanned by an electron beam
- A camera is a device that records/stores images. These images may be still photographs or moving images such as videos or movies. The term camera comes from the camera obscura (Latin for "dark chamber"), an early mechanism for projecting images. The modern camera evolved from the camera obscura.
- relatively low in price or charging low prices; "it would have been cheap at twice the price"; "inexpensive family restaurants"
- (of an item for sale) Low in price; worth more than its cost
- brassy: tastelessly showy; "a flash car"; "a flashy ring"; "garish colors"; "a gaudy costume"; "loud sport shirts"; "a meretricious yet stylish book"; "tawdry ornaments"
- bum: of very poor quality; flimsy
- Charging low prices
- (of prices or other charges) Low
Canon EOS Rebel T1i (500D) Digital SLR Kit w/EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS Lens & Canon EF-S 55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS Autofocus Lens
The Canon EOS Rebel T1i EF-S Digital SLR Camera is packed with features, both refined and new. In addition to its admirable performance with an all-new 15.1 Megapixel Canon CMOS sensor, DIGIC 4 Image Processor, a 3.0-inch Clear View LCD with anti-reflective and scratch-resistant coating and compatibility with the EOS System of lenses and Speedlites, the EOS Rebel T1i adds remarkable Full HD video capture at resolutions up to 1920 x 1080. An HDMI port allows for quick connections to high definition TVs and monitors for easy viewing of your stills and video. The entire operation is simple and easy even if you are a beginner. You'll have uncompromised EOS Digital performance with power and flexibility right in the palm of your hand. Canon's CMOS (complementary metal oxide semiconductor) sensor captures images with exceptional clarity and tonal range and offers the most pixels in its class.
I is for (noun);
I'm playing around here with my new Sigma 150mm f2.8 macro lens and Sigma EM-140 macro flash. Here I put the lens on my old 10D camera because the sensor is slightly smaller than my 1DmkIII and I wanted that little extra magnification boost. I also added both a 12mm and 25mm extension-tube to see just how much magnification I could manage and check if the combination was practical (seems to be). This shot is cropped down a little too for better framing.
Unfortunately, my Canon 1.4x tele-converter will not work with the Sigma lens (oh well, that was a long-shot hope anyway) and my 77mm Canon 500D close-up attachment won’t fit on the 72mm Sigma front-end either. If I can find a cheap
72mm-to-77mm filter adapter, I might give that a try also. The Sigma flash ought to fit over a 77mm filter.
I had to shoot this in manual mode because the 10D wasn’t properly recognizing the Sigma flash (the 1DmkIII works fine with it). That seems a little odd because I don’t have an issue with my 580EX flash units on the 10D, but I’ll have to do a little more fooling around.
I actually had this guy sitting on a cut leaf which was on a table, so I was able to rest the camera on the table for the relatively slow speed and low angle. He was pretty tolerant of the whole ordeal and I shot for quite a while with different camera, lens and ET combinations. I finally let him wander off to spend the rest of his day in peace.
Canon 10D; Sigma 150mm f2.8 macro + Canon 12mm ET + Kenko 25mm ET; ISO-200; f11; 1/60-sec
Product photography at its worse. Presenting, my Sister's Canon System - Canon 500D, my old Sigma 18-200mm, the kit 18-55mm and a brand new 50mm f1.8 (it's a cheap
Reflector left, flash overhead/camera left set to 1/16, black shadow from second mirror placed on the right (wanted to reflect light, got a gobo instead. Shadow or no shadow? You decide)
cheap canon 500d
This Kit Includes:
1- Canon EOS Rebel T1i SLR Digital Camera Kit (Includes manufacturer's supplied accessories)
1- Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS Lens
1- Canon 55-250mm IS Autofocus Lens
2- Rechargeable Lithium Ion Replacement Extended Life Batteries
1- Wide Angle Macro Lens w/Pouch and Caps
1- 2x Telephoto Zoom Lens w/Pouch and Caps
1- 3 Piece Filter Kit Includes: UV, Circular Polarizer and Flourescent Filter
1- 8GB SDHC Memory Card
1- USB SD/HC Memory Card Reader
1- Soft carrying case
1- HDMI Cable
1- Full Size Tripod w/Carry Bag
1- Pack of LCD Screen Protectors
1- Lens/LCD Cleaning Kit
1- Mini Table Top Tripod
More about this camera:
Canon EOS Rebel T1i (500D)is the 6th generation of Canon's popular entry-level DSLR camera series and it improves upon earlier Rebels by incorporating many features that up till now could only be found on Canon's pricier mid-level DSLRs. Among the Rebel T1i's key attributes are a 15.1Mp CMOS sensor (similar to the sensor found in the EOS 50D) for detailed, full volume prints, Live View for accurate pre-focusing and editing, continuous burst-rates of up to 3.4 fps, a DIGIC 4 image processor, and a scratch and glare-resistant high-resolution (920,000-dot) 3" Clear View LCD that allows for easy 100% image viewing from angles up to 170? off-center from the screen.
Supplied Manufacturer Accessories in addition to mentioned above:
Front & Rear Lens Caps, Eyecup Ef,Wide Strap EW-100DBIII,USB Interface Cable IFC-130U,AV Cable AVC-DC400ST, Battery Pack LP-E5, Battery Charger LC-E5 , EOS Digital Solution Disk and Instruction Manuals, Booklet, 1 Year USA Limited Warranty.
See also: buy a cheap camera gateway camera battery best price on flip video camera hidden camera clock dvr best cheap hd camera japanese spy camera digital camera lens hood how to use a slr camera camera store in new york city
- (月) 00:50:44|
- Category: None
Comment is pending administrator's approval.
- 2017/04/07(金) 00:29:59 |
- [ Edit ]