Camera house pennant hills
- Usb camera
dows 7 - Lenovo q350 usb pc camera
Camera House Pennant Hills
- Pennant Hills is a suburb of Sydney, New South Wales, Australia. Pennant Hills is located 25 kilometres north-west of the Sydney central business district in the local government area of Hornsby Shire.
- A chamber or round building
- equipment for taking photographs (usually consisting of a lightproof box with a lens at one end and light-sensitive film at the other)
- television camera: television equipment consisting of a lens system that focuses an image on a photosensitive mosaic that is scanned by an electron beam
- A camera is a device that records/stores images. These images may be still photographs or moving images such as videos or movies. The term camera comes from the camera obscura (Latin for "dark chamber"), an early mechanism for projecting images. The modern camera evolved from the camera obscura.
- firm: the members of a business organization that owns or operates one or more establishments; "he worked for a brokerage house"
- The people living in such a building; a household
- A building for human habitation, esp. one that is lived in by a family or small group of people
- A family or family lineage, esp. a noble or royal one; a dynasty
- a dwelling that serves as living quarters for one or more families; "he has a house on Cape Cod"; "she felt she had to get out of the house"
- contain or cover; "This box houses the gears"
Staple Hill, Bristol, 1973.
This terrace of Victorian houses ...those closest to the camera perhaps a little later... was, by Sunday 15th April 1973, almost the only remnant of the strange little enclave north of High Street, Staple Hill. It had mostly consisted of cottages much older than this, made from pennant
stone, black mortar and pantiles. This, Berkeley Road, was about the only thoroughfare wide enough to take cars. Elsewhere there were only twisty intercommunicating lanes ...Pratten's Lane, Nelson Road, Haynes Lane... reached through gaps between the Staple Hill shops. The area had been intact when I was a boy, but by the time I reached an age to be aware of my surroundings most of it had been demolished. Perhaps the housing was considered sub-standard because it was inaccessible to "emergency vehicles", or some miserable, pettifogging, bureaucratic reason of that sort. By this time there were only a few isolated cottages, mostly vacant and derelict, standing among weeds, bushes and temporary car parks. Admittedly I quite liked the area in this condition and spent many hours observing the butterflies that were drawn to the Buddleia bushes. 1973 was said to be the best year for butterflies since the early 50s. One day I saw the caterpillar of an Elephant Hawk Moth and took it home, feeding it until it pupated and keeping the pupa until the gorgeous adult moth emerged the following summer. In this view two of the three houses in the closest block are empty and bricked up, but I think all the others are still occupied. It would be two years before the whole rank was empty and demolition could take place. See next photo...
Pennant Hills Official Visit
Pennant Hills Official Visit : Cathie Papallo presents The Stillbirth Foundation
See also: telemax wc15 usb pc camera high speed camera manufacturers fisher price camera manual did i get caught by a speed camera uk digital camera magazine build wood pinhole camera caught on camera phone
- (月) 00:52:29|
- Category: None