Sealife Underwater Camera : Infrared Thermal Imaging Camera Prices : Waterproof Compact Digital Camera Reviews.
Sealife Underwater Camera
- Underwater is a term describing the realm below the surface of water where the water exists in a natural feature (called a body of water) such as an ocean, sea, lake, pond, or river. Three quarters of the planet Earth is covered by water.
- submerged: beneath the surface of the water; "submerged rocks"
- subaqueous: growing or remaining under water; "viewing subaqueous fauna from a glass-bottomed boat"; "submerged leaves"
- Situated, occurring, or done beneath the surface of the water
- Marine biology is the scientific study of organisms in the ocean or other marine or brackish bodies of water.
- A chamber or round building
- television camera: television equipment consisting of a lens system that focuses an image on a photosensitive mosaic that is scanned by an electron beam
- A camera is a device that records/stores images. These images may be still photographs or moving images such as videos or movies. The term camera comes from the camera obscura (Latin for "dark chamber"), an early mechanism for projecting images. The modern camera evolved from the camera obscura.
- equipment for taking photographs (usually consisting of a lightproof box with a lens at one end and light-sensitive film at the other)
SeaLife SL545 SportDiver II Compact 35mm Underwater Camera
The most affordable underwater
camera rated to 100 ft. depth. Made of unbreakable Lexan.
With the SeaLife SL545 SportDiver II Compact 35mm Underwater Camera you'll be ready to snap great photos at depths up to 164 feet. The SportDiver II design features two major components: a small inner camera and a sturdy, waterproof Lexan housing. The Lexan housing is small enough to fit into most BC (Buoyancy Control) pockets, so it is the perfect companion on your favorite dives. The SL545 is both completely waterproof and slightly buoyant. The camera will not sink, but it is heavy enough that if it slips from your hands while you're diving, it won't rush towards the surface.
The compact inner camera can be removed from the housing and used on dry land for excellent vacation snapshots above the sea. The buttons are easy to access and a large "Push Here" shutter-release lever makes it a breeze to snap a shot at any depth--even wearing gloves. The fully automatic 35mm camera has a built in flash and the SportDiver II is fully expandable with all SeaLife accessories. This is a perfect camera for diving, snorkeling, boating, playing by the pool, and just about any other water sport.
... not the best shot, I know - but this little fellow here took my attention away! I started to take a shot of these dogfishes in the background, but the little skate / ray here comes always so close! When I went to the right side - he comes too - then to the left - the same! One of the worker there told me they are sensitive to lectromagnetic vibes and it's just me - or my camera ;-) It was so funny!
Btw.: It looks like a face, but these are the nostril (nose) and the mouth.
Das ist nicht das beste Foto, eigentlich wollte ich die kleinen Katzenhaie im Hintergrund fotografieren, aber dieser kleine Kerl hier im Vordergrund hampelte so energisch immer da herum wo ich war, dass er einfach mit im Bild war. Ging ich nach rechts - schwamm er genau da hin. Nach links - das Gleiche usw. Er wirkte wirklich sehr komisch. Als ich einen Angestellten fragte, wie das kommt, da es ja nicht seine Augen sondern lediglich Nasenlocher sind und er mich doch gar nicht sehen konnte, erklarte mir dieser, dass diese Rochen auf elektromagnetische Schwingungen (und andere) reagieren. Also lag es entweder an mir oder meiner Kamera (sagte der Mann).
Wieder was gelernt! ;-)
SEALIFE CAMERAS UNDERWATER CAMERA
Sleek, modern design meets high-tech functionality in SeaLife's new DC800 8-megapixel camera, producing ultra- clear images down to 200 feet underwater. (PRNewsFoto/SeaLife Cameras)
12MP camera with HD video , 3X Oprical zoom, and housing waterproof to 180 feet. SD card capacity to 8g and a 2.36-Inch LCD monitor. Great for scuba , snorkeling, fishing, boating camping hiking or any outdoor sports. The compact camera can be removed from the housing and used by itself in more secure environments.
The IC12 is Intova's newest and fastest digital
camera. Featuring a 1/2000th second shutter speed and new, enhanced Digital Signal Processor, this model is ideal for capturing fast-moving subjects underwater. Other camera features include 3X Optical Zoom/6x Digital Zoom, 2.4 LCD and Lithium ion battery that does not require removal for recharging via USB cable. The sleek external housing is waterproof to 180 feet or 54 meters and incorporates a molded hand grip with action-ease shutter button. Dual O-rings provide extra leak protection and the 46 mm lens barrel thread allows addition of filters and wide angle lenses
Image sensor: CCD
Zoom: 3x optical/6x digital
LCD: 2.4 inches
Memory card: SD (secure digital
) up to 16GB
Video: Yes; both VGA and 720p
Power: Li-ion rechargeable battery
Waterproof housing: Molded handgrip and action-ease shutter button
Depth rating: 180 feet or 54 meters
Macro focus: Yes
See also: brisbane camera shops new nikon slr digital camera polaroid camera film 6 led usb camera driver 1080 hd video camera linksys network camera canon camera battery replacement streaming video camera
- (月) 00:47:11|
- Category: None